Saturday, June 29, 2013

HEY! What's for Dinner?

First Post of First Blog Ever.
And it's not even dinner.

Why Blog my dinners?
I spend a few hours per day cooking and have just recently started taking some photos of the finished product, so I thought why not?
It's a place to put the pictures.

A few days ago we bought a flat of local(-ish) organic blueberries.12 pints. The first thing I made was a cobbler. I followed the recipe fairly closely from The Joy of Vegan Baking, going a little heavy on the blueberries and the sugar. This was delightful, over-the-top-amazing, delicious. There is some lemon zest in the berries and it is a nice counterpoint to the sweetness of the berries.




This morning I made blueberry muffins. Yum. I followed the recipe from The Joy of Vegan Baking for Blueberry Lemon Muffins and went a little heavy on the blueberries.


There are some more blueberries in my future, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment